1. Use of the Regan Organic Farm Site The Regan Organic Farm Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Regan Organic Farm Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Regan Organic Farm Site and all services provided in connection with it.
2. Amendments We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the www.reganorganicfarm.ie Site. The changes will apply to the use of the Regan Organic Farm Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Regan Organic Farm Site and the Online Store. If you continue to use the Regan Organic Farm Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Regan Organic Farm Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
To register with Regan Organic Farm you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
4. Password and Security When you register to use the Regan Organic Farm Site you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting Customer Services (see below for contact details) immediately. If Regan Organic Farm has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Regan Organic Farm Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
5. Excluded Services The services provided by the Regan Organic Farm Site do not include the provision of computer or other necessary equipment to access the Regan Organic Farm Site. To use the Regan Organic Farm site you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We shall not be liable for any telephone or other costs that you may incur.
6. Intellectual property
The content of the Regan Organic Farm Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Regan Organic Farm Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Regan Organic Farm Site without written permission from Regan Organic Farm.
No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade mark of Regan Organic Farm.
7. Availability of the Regan Organic Farm Site
Although Regan Organic Farm aims to offer you the best service possible, Regan Organic Farm makes no promise that the services at the Regan Organic Farm Site will meet your requirements. Regan Organic Farm cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to the Customer Services (see below for contact details) or by email at email@example.com we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the Regan Organic Farm Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. Regan Organic Farm will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
8. Regan Organic Farm has a right to suspend or cancel your registration
Regan Organic Farm may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.You can cancel this agreement at any time by informing us in writing.
If you do so, you must stop using the Regan Organic Farm Site.The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Regan Organic Farm Site shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
9. Advertising and Sponsorship Part of the Regan Organic Farm Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and Sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Regan Organic Farm Site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
10. Applicable Law These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland and any disputes will be decided only by the Irish courts.
11. Availability If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will attempt to deliver substitute lines with prior agreement of the customer.
12. Acceptance There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we actually dispatch the goods to you. Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually dispatch the goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason. At the moment that the goods are dispatched (and not before), a contract will be made between you and us, and you will be charged for the goods.
13. Delivery Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on the completed order form. Delivery times will be agreed with you at the time of placing your order. Whilst we make every effort to deliver your goods at the agreed time, were unable to give a specified exact time of deliver due to circumstances beyond our control,eg traffic conditions,couriers delivery load, etc.
You can pay by any Mastercard or Visa credit card, or laser card. The payment is made through PayPal a secure payments company and your credit/laser card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure.
As the meat is sold in Kg and it is not possible to give exact amounts there can be small adjustments to the amount charged. This amount will not be greater than 10% of the original purchase. There is no limit on downward adjustment Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
15. General These Product Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and any disputes will be decided only by the Irish courts. If any of these Product Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Product Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. Customer care If for some reason a customer is unhappy with their meat delivery Regan Organic farm must be notified within 6 hours of delivery and every reasonable effort will be made to facilitate the customer.